OPTEL to showcase an entirely serialised line for the first time in Europe at Achema 2018
OPTEL GROUP, a leading global provider of traceability systems for diverse industries, namely for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare, food and natural resources, announced today that it will be exhibiting an entirely serialised line at this year’s edition of Achema, from 11 – 15 June 2018, in Frankfurt, Germany, at Stand F31 – Hall 3.1…
The event, bringing together 166,000 attendees from 100 countries, is marking another first for OPTEL, as it will be demonstrating a complete serialised production line, with serialisation and aggregation solutions (L1-L2), as well as OPTEL’s new warehouse management software and enterprise-level serialization software (L3‑L4‑L5), for the very first time in Europe.
This in-depth demonstration will show attendees the complete process, from item serialisation and aggregation into shippers, to warehouse management and software-level serialization, in real time. OPTEL’s on-site experts will also be discussing how, as a one‑stop-shop provider of serialisation and traceability solutions, OPTEL can offer better connectivity and compliance with EU FMD regulations.
- CLTracker™: Track & Trace solution for carton labeling machines.
- PackStation™ SAP: Semi-automatic solution for aggregation of bottles or cartons into containers.
- Open SiteMaster™: Site server software providing powerful, scalable and agile serialisation data management.
- KOMPANO™: Complete and powerful warehouse serialisation solution.
- Verify Brand®Software: L4-L5 enterprise-level serialisation and traceability solution.
OPTEL will also be presenting its new healthcare solution, OPTEL Certa™, a verification and decommissioning system for hospital and retail pharmacies designed specifically for EU FMD compliance.
A Can’t-Miss Event – OPTEL’s experts will be available for personalised, one-on-one meetings, to answer any question about inspection, serialisation and traceability as well as present its wide range of solutions, at Stand F31 – Hall 3.1.