Video: The new Mira P for raw material verification
Barely larger than a smartphone, the Mira P is one of the fastest and most compact Raman spectrometers on the market. With the Mira P, you will get accurate results in just seconds.
With the Mira P, you will be able to ensure smooth and efficient processes, as you will get a reliable “Pass” or “Fail” result in 15 to 20 seconds on average.
The instrument and dedicated MiraCal P software is compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, making the Mira P the ideal instrument for material verification in regulated industries.
- Multilevel access control, including three predefined access levels and optional password ageing and complexity requirements
- Audit trails to log all actions on the instruments
- Secure electronic records that are synced to a secure database on a PC
- Reports containing all required information (instrument info, parameters, electronic signatures) are generated at the push of the button.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Spectroscopy advances for improved reproducibility and compliance
- Scientific poster: How to Automate Water Content Determination in Pharmaceuticals
- Video: The new Mira P for raw material verification
- Whitepaper: Know your ions – overcoming the limits of HPLC with ion chromatography
- Article: Data integrity – Metrohm software products make compliance easy