Video: ENDONEXT™ The evolution of endotoxin testing
With Recombinant Factor C (rFC), we’re making Endotoxin testing faster, easier and more ecologically friendly by mimicking nature, not exploiting it.
At the frontier of endotoxin testing with recombinant technology.
One of our main missions is to innovate in the field of endotoxin detection, with a strong focus on patient safety. Our ENDONEXT™ Endotoxin Detection Assays based on recombinant Horseshoe Crab Factor C (rFC) give you the performance needed for fast and efficient in-process control, product release and solutions for even the most challenging matrices throughout your manufacturing process.
Related content from this organisation
- General chapter on the rFC test adopted by the European Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Expert view: rFC as a continuation of historical LAL paradigms
- Video: ENDONEXT™ The evolution of endotoxin testing
- Genotoxic impurities in pharmaceutical products
- Learning from clinical microbiologists: culturomics and metagenomics