Video: Introducing the new SYNAPT XS High Resolution Mass Spectrometer
Introduced at ASMS 2019, the new SYNAPT XS provides ultimate flexibility offering greater freedom of analytical choice to support scientific creativity and technical success for any application.
In the arena of scientific discovery, the slow pace of advancement and escalating costs of research can prove to be a challenge. The SYNAPT XS mass spectrometer shatters these barriers by providing ultimate flexibility and greater freedom of analytical choice to support scientific creativity and technical success for any application.
- Novel technology building blocks deliver cutting-edge analytical performance
- SONAR and HDMSE provide a unique toolkit for interrogating complex mixtures
- Ion mobility multiplies peak capacity and selectivity of analysis
- CCS measurements increase security of compound identification
Video taken at ASMS, June 2019.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: Introducing the new SYNAPT XS High Resolution Mass Spectrometer
- Biopharma Processing & Development In-Depth Focus 2019
- Waters Corporation to invest $215 million in precision chemistry manufacturing in Massachusetts
- Waters technologies for food safety, food authenticity and biomedical research at ASMS 2018
- Waters new ACQUITY UPLC PLUS Series sets new performance benchmarks