Brochure: Drug Development Services
Bringing a compound from the laboratory to the market is a long and winding road with a great number of scientific, safety and regulatory challenges. SGS has been offering high quality analytical testing and clinical research services to support drug research, registration and production.
SGS leverages its conveniently located network of laboratories and clinical trial facilities present in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, to deliver harmonized solutions to large pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms.
Our experts provide effective and efficient testing solutions for analytical development, biologics characterization, biosafety and quality control, as well as clinical research services. We perform a variety of tests that are bespoke, client-specific and support the full clinical development, from Phase I First-in-Human trials in our Clinical Pharmacology Units to Phase II and Phase III studies in patients.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Viral vectors as a gene delivery vehicle
- Quality-driven solutions from discovery to commercialisation
- Whitepaper: Standard versus “hybrid” FIH trial advantages and challenges
- Technical bulletin: Nitrosamine control: understanding the new FDA and EMA regulations
- Technical bulletin: An updated approach to E&L testing per ISO 10993-18:2020