Whitepaper: Drug shortages – why do they happen and how can we stop them?
With 56 percent of U.S. health care providers reporting to have changed patient care or delayed therapy as a result of drug shortages, this white paper from NSF looks at the key reasons behind the issue and what you can do to stop it.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Outsourcing selected areas of the quality system
- Whitepaper: Management of change under pressure and how to communicate with regulators in challenging times
- On-demand webinar: Managing your pharmaceutical quality system with 50 percent fewer staff
- On-demand webinar: Remote and virtual GMP audits
- Whitepaper: Drug shortages – why do they happen and how can we stop them?