Whitepaper: Drug shortages – why do they happen and how can we stop them?
With 56 percent of U.S. health care providers reporting to have changed patient care or delayed therapy as a result of drug shortages, this white paper from NSF looks at the key reasons behind the issue and what you can do to stop it.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Streamlining pharma operations in the wake of COVID-19
- On-demand webinar: An update on remote and virtual auditing
- Whitepaper: Effective and fast approval of incident investigation reports
- On-demand webinar: Outsourcing selected areas of the quality system
- Whitepaper: Management of change under pressure and how to communicate with regulators in challenging times