Application note: Neutralisation efficiency of ICR swabs
This application note shows the neutralisation efficiency of ICR swabs for sanitsed surfaces in aseptic manufacturing environments.
Swabbing is a common method for environmental monitoring in aseptic filling lines for pharmaceuticals. According to ISO 14698, all culture media intended for use in environmental monitoring should be supplemented with neutralisers to overcome antimicrobial activity at the sampling point that can lead to false negative results. The efficiency of neutralisers included in the growth medium of Merck’s ICR Swabs is demonstrated by several tests.
Related content from this organisation
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation