Application note: Neutralisation efficiency of ICR swabs
This application note shows the neutralisation efficiency of ICR swabs for sanitsed surfaces in aseptic manufacturing environments.
Swabbing is a common method for environmental monitoring in aseptic filling lines for pharmaceuticals. According to ISO 14698, all culture media intended for use in environmental monitoring should be supplemented with neutralisers to overcome antimicrobial activity at the sampling point that can lead to false negative results. The efficiency of neutralisers included in the growth medium of Merck’s ICR Swabs is demonstrated by several tests.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Extractables profiles for chromatography resins
- On-demand webinar: BioPhorum raw materials risk assessments
- $65 million expansion to HPAPI manufacturing facility
- Biopharma pledges to uphold scientific integrity in COVID-19 vaccine development
- MHRA issues positive opinion to avelumab for Early Access to Medicines Scheme