Application note: Neutralisation efficiency of ICR swabs
This application note shows the neutralisation efficiency of ICR swabs for sanitsed surfaces in aseptic manufacturing environments.
Swabbing is a common method for environmental monitoring in aseptic filling lines for pharmaceuticals. According to ISO 14698, all culture media intended for use in environmental monitoring should be supplemented with neutralisers to overcome antimicrobial activity at the sampling point that can lead to false negative results. The efficiency of neutralisers included in the growth medium of Merck’s ICR Swabs is demonstrated by several tests.
Related content from this organisation
- Studies: Detection of endotoxin and non-endotoxin pyrogens by MAT
- NICE recommends avelumab and axitinib to treat renal cell carcinoma
- Resource library: Connect your lab! Seamless digital connections for assured data integrity
- On-demand webinar: Key challenges to select media for media fill tests
- Q&A: Strengthen your pharma analysis and QC expertise