Product hub: How can you ensure product quality if you are not in control of your manufacturing environment?
Without confidence in your environmental monitoring (EM) data and microbiological testing, you can never be completely sure that your products are free from unwanted microorganisms. Our Accugenix® microbial identification and strain typing services offer unparalleled accuracy that you can rely on.
A comprehensive environmental monitoring programme includes microbial identification of bacteria, yeast and filamentous fungi. We recognised the necessity of including filamentous fungi capability for our AccuPRO-ID® MALDI-TOF service and our Axcess® system in order to offer you a complete ID solution.
Adapting MALDI for filamentous fungi samples was challenging but we overcame the difficulties using a specialised media for the cultivation of filamentous fungi isolates called Conidia ID fungi plates (IDFP) agar plates.
Conidia IDFP have several advantages over traditional media for filamentous fungi sample preparations and fungal identifications. Charles River has partnered with Conidia to allow our customers streamlined access to all necessary resources for fungal identification from one trusted vendor…
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: How can you ensure product quality if you are not in control of your manufacturing environment?
- On-demand webinar: Optimising MALDI-TOF for filamentous fungi ID
- Rapid microbiology testing market set to be worth over $6 billion in 2026
- Whitepaper: Beta-glucans in purified water – do they really cause overestimation of endotoxin values?
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2020