Application Note: Drug product identification using Handheld Raman
Posted: 5 March 2015 | Rigaku
This Application Note from Rigaku discusses the use of Handheld Raman spectroscopy for raw material and excipient identification within the pharmaceutical industry.
Using the correct Raman excitation wavelength can extend its capabilities into the areas of drug substance and drug product identification.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Aseptic identification of polysorbates using handheld Raman
- Application Note: Drug product identification using Handheld Raman
- Raman Spectroscopy: In-Depth Focus 2014
- Rigaku Raman Technologies to showcase world’s first customizable handheld Raman analyzer for accurate and comprehensive raw material ID at CPhI 2014
- Product Hub: Rigaku Raman Technologies