Whitepaper: Key to outsourcing method development and validation: A pragmatic approach
In an industry that is seeing an increasing level of work being outsourced, the Contract Research Organisation (CRO) of choice needs to have proven experience in both the pragmatism and flexibility of the method developer’s mind set and a regulatory background in validation…
In an industry that is seeing an increasing level of work being outsourced, the Contract Research Organisation (CRO) of choice needs to have proven experience in both the pragmatism and flexibility of the method developer’s mind set and a regulatory background in validation.
As companies are focussing on achieving ever shorter times of drug to market, it is vital that a tailored, pragmatic approach is adopted when engaging in both method development and validation activities for an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) or drug product (DP).
Although methods still require a high degree of robustness, the overall strategy should encompass a full evaluation of the regulatory requirements applicable to the particular phase of the drug life-cycle; this is pivotal in order to ensure a successful regulatory submission, where the applicant must demonstrate suitable validation of all methods used to support the filing.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- RSSL appoints new Head of Training
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2017
- Whitepaper: Cleaning validation – what do you need to consider to ensure a successful outcome?
- Whitepaper: Extractables and leachables testing – A risk based approach
- Whitepaper: Nitrosamines: analysis for extractables and leachables