Whitepaper: Improved efficiency and lower costs using simultaneous testing for TOC and conductivity
Manual testing of both parameters can take hours of analyst time. This time-consuming process includes collecting samples, testing samples, recording data, and waiting on review and approval of the recorded data either on paper or in an electronic Laboratory Informatics Management System (LIMS). A Global Biotechnology Company, located in the US, was motivated to find a testing platform for both TOC and conductivity that would gain efficiency, lean out processes, and enable results to be exported to the LIMS.
To improve efficiency and lower costs, the company chose to evaluate the Sievers* M9 Laboratory TOC Analyser. This instrument simultaneously measures TOC and USP Stage 1 Conductivity from a single container, the Dual Use Conductivity and TOC (DUCT) vial. The M9 Lab Analyser also features a shorter sample analysis time, uses less sample volume, and has the ability to integrate with a LIMS.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Understanding current CFR 21.11 and data integrity requirements
- Application Note: Simultaneous stage 1 conductivity and TOC lab testing of pharmaceutical water
- Product Hub: Sievers M9 Analyzers offer simultaneous TOC and conductivity compendia compliance testing
- SUEZ: Specialised solutions for the industry
- Guide to Analytical Equipment