VIVAPUR® MCG – a powerful stabiliser for nasal sprays
Dispersible cellulose is a multifunctional and commonly used stabiliser for nasal sprays containing APIs such as Fluticasone, Budesonide, Beclometasone, Triamcinolone Acetonide or Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride…
The VIVAPUR® MCG gel network keeps drug particles suspended in the main reservoir of delivery device. During pumping, the gel becomes fluid in the delivery device and enables an eased spraying and efficient and standardised atomisation. After agitation, the fluid regains its viscosity. Dripping from the nose or outflow into the throat area are prevented and the retention time of the API in the nasal cavity is prolonged.
The rest of this whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2019
- Scientific poster: The use of EMDEX® in a lactose-free reformulation of cetirizine tablets
- Whitepaper: Influence of different lubricants on tabletting characteristics and dissolution behaviour
- Whitepaper: VIVAPUR® MCG – a powerful stabiliser for nasal sprays
- Whitepaper: The performance of PROSOLV® EASYtab SP in four medium-dose