Issue #1 2014 – Digital edition
Posted: 11 April 2014 | European Pharmaceutical Review
In Issue #1 2014: Raman Spectroscopy in-depth focus, Ingredients, LIMS, Kinase, Near Infrared in-depth focus, RNA, Microbiology…
- Foreword: ICH M7 Mutagenic impurities: A critical evaluation David Elder, GlaxoSmithKline & JPAG
- Ingredients: Excipient selection in biologics and vaccines formulation development M. Babu Medi & Ramesh Chintala, Vaccine Drug Product Development, Merck & Co, Inc, and Akhilesh Bhambhani, Novel Adjuvants, Formulation and Delivery Technologies, Merck & Co, Inc.
- LIMS: Mitigating the common pitfalls of a LIMS implementation Cindy Novak-DeLaurell, Systems Application Consultant, Allergan
- Raman Spectroscopy: The problems and solutions to sub-sampling and data analysis Sara J. Fraser and Keith C. Gordon, Department of Chemistry and MacDiarmid Institute, University of Otago
- Raman Spectroscopy: Conformational state analysis of proteins by Raman spectroscopy: univariate and multivariate methods Sigrid Pieters, Yvan Vander Heyden and Thomas De Beer
- Kinase: Can mTOR kinase inhibitors beat rapalogues in fighting against cancer? Shi-Yong Sun, Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine and Winship Cancer Institute
- Near Infrared: Applicability and new developments Johannes G. Khinast and colleagues, Institute for Process and Particle Engineering, Graz University of Technology
- Near Infrared: In-line biopharmaceutical Chinese Hamster Ovary cell culture monitoring Matthieu Clavaud & Yves Roggo, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- RNA: Converting imaging-based cell biology to high-throughput biology Juha K. Rantala, Department of Biomedical Engineering and Knight Cancer Institute, Oregon Health and Science University
- Microbiology: Fungal contamination of pharmaceutical products: a growing menace Tim Sandle, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Interest Group (Pharmig)
- Under the microscope: Bree Allen, Vice President and General Manager, Rigaku Raman Technologies
The digital version of Issue #1 2014 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!