Issue #5 2015 – Digital edition
Posted: 22 October 2015 | European Pharmaceutical Review
In Issue #5 2015: Counterfeit Drugs, Regulatory Insight, Raman In-Depth Focus, PAT Series, Polymorphs, RMM In-Depth Focus, Particle Sizing, Freeze Drying, and much more…
- FOREWORD: The importance of good distribution practice
David Elder, GlaxoSmithKline and JPAG
- COUNTERFEIT DRUGS: Counterfeit medicines and the need for a global approach
David Shore, Pfizer
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: New third-party audit scheme for excipient suppliers
Iain Moore, President, EXCiPACT asbl
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: RAMAN
Featuring articles from Sulaf Assi, Bournemouth University, Sulayman A. Oladepo, Hui Wang, David Barona and Reinhard Vehring, University of Alberta
- PAT SERIES: Continuous manufacturing in pharma – an unstoppable trend?
Bernhard Gutmann and Christian Oliver Kappe, University of Graz
- POLYMORPHS: Promiscuous multicomponent drug crystals
Masataka Ito, Kiyohiko Sugano and Katsuhide Terada, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toho University
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: RMM
Featuring articles from David Roesti and Erik Wilkens, Novartis, Mostafa Eissa, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, and Hideharu Shintani, Chuo University
- PARTICLE SIZING: Meeting biopharmaceutical analytical requirements for subvisible particle sizing and counting
John Carpenter, University of Colorado, Amber Haynes Fradkin, KBI Biopharma, and Christina Vessely, Biologics Consulting Group Inc.
- FREEZE DRYING: Dynamic vapour sorption of freeze-dried pharmaceuticals
Claudia Kunz & Henning Gieseler, University of Erlangen
Issue #5 2015 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!