Raman In-Depth Focus 2016
Posted: 13 December 2016 | European Pharmaceutical Review | No comments yet
In this supplement: Raman imaging evaluating counterfeit Cialis® tablets; analysis of capsule-based dry powder inhalers; Raman spectroscopy to authenticate medicines; Raman roundtable; as well as expert views…
- Raman imaging for the evaluation of counterfeit vs genuine Cialis® tablets
Derya Cebeci-Maltaş, Portmera Research, Fırat Yerlikaya, Elixir Pharmaceutical Research and Development Corporation and Lynne S.Taylor and Dor Ben-Amotz, Purdue University
- How far can we go with the analysis of capsule-based dry powder inhalers?
Manuel Bautista, Federico Tosini, Marcel Schneider and Stefan Steigmiller, Novartis Pharma AG
- Authenticating medicines with dual laser handheld Raman spectroscopy
Sulaf Assi, Bournemouth University
- Raman Roundtable
With Harald Fischer, Marketing Director, WITec and Karen Esmonde-White, Senior Marcom Specialist, Kaiser Optical Systems Inc.
- Expert Views
Two Expert Views, sponsored by Tornado Spectral Systems and Kaiser Optical Systems Inc.
This Raman In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Bournemouth University, Cobalt Light Systems, Elixir Pharmaceutical Research and Development Corporation, Kaiser Optical Systems, Novartis Pharma AG, Ocean Optics, Portmera Research, Purdue University, Tornado Spectral Systems, WITec