Packaging In-Depth Focus 2017
FMD and supply chain security; Strategic aspects of change control for pharmaceutical packaging systems; and does the Falsified Medicines Directive lead to a European pack coding guideline?
- FMD and supply chain security
Jerome Bertin, General Manager of SecurMed UK
- Strategic aspects of change control for pharmaceutical packaging systems
Dennis Jenke, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Does the Falsified Medicines Directive lead to a European pack coding guideline?
Johan Verhaeghe, Falsified Medicines Directive Project Manager, Medicines for Europe
This Packaging In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!