Separations & Purifications In-Depth Focus 2017
In this Separations & Purifications In-Depth Focus: Experts from Leo Pharma explain how they use an MHC 2D-LC system in their analytical troubleshooting laboratory and how it can be applied to solve key tasks in the lab. Plus, Dave Elder explains how guidance for mutagenic impurities has necessitated control of these toxic impurities at very low levels in APIs…
- Two-dimensional liquid chromatography (2D-LC) with multiple heart-cutting in a troubleshooting laboratory
Naja Wessel Jacobsen and Lars Dencker Nielsen, LEO Pharma
- Separation and purification applications for mutagenic impurities
Dave Elder, JPAG member and David P Elder Consultancy
This Separations & Purifications In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!