Guide to Outsourcing
Welcome to European Pharmaceutical Review’s Guide to Outsourcing, the fourth in our series of ‘Guide to…’ supplements. In this edition, five leading companies that provide outsourcing services explain how their portfolio meets current industry needs.
- ABBVIE CONTRACT MANUFACTURING offers clients so much more than the typical CMO engagement. Alongside its state-of-the-art cGMP manufacturing facilities, AbbVie’s partners gain integrated access to deep scientific expertise and processes that have successfully supported many small molecule and biologic medicines through to commercialisation.
- BUTTERWORTH LABORATORIES is an independent business whose key value-adding service is consultancy around the methods and analytical techniques that it specialises in. Customers who go to Butterworth with a challenge are quickly advised on the most appropriate analytical solution.
- LONZA PHARMA & BIOTECH adapts to changing market needs and partners with customers to solve new challenges. The company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of APIs, drug product intermediates and innovative dosage forms for biopharmaceutical customers, ranging from virtual companies to multinational innovators.
- EUROFINS BIOPHARMA PRODUCT TESTING offers complete CMC testing services for the bio/pharmaceutical industry, including all starting materials, process intermediates, drug substance, drug product and manufacturing support, as well as broad technical expertise in biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, virology, chemistry and microbiology.
- FUJIFILM DIOSYNTH BIOTECHNOLOGIES offers expertise across a range of CDMO services and is continuously innovating and developing new technologies. It is a world-leading cGMP CDMO supporting its partners in the biopharmaceutical industry with the development and production of their biologic, vaccines and advanced therapies.
This in-depth focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!