NIR In-Depth Focus 2018
This In-Depth Focus on near-infrared spectroscopy considers analysis using an innovative SAR-DRM and explores advances in technology that have an application on PAT/QbD.
- Effect of particle size distribution on spatially and angularly resolved diffuse reflectance measurement
Particle size distribution is vitally important in pharmaceutical formulation. Spectroscopy is the most prominent method for in-line particle measurements and process analytics, and near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy can be seen as the workhorse in the field of Process Analytical Technology (PAT). This article considers analysis using an innovative spatially and angularly resolved diffuse reflectance measurement (SAR-DRM).
- Some new tools for the pharma NIRS toolbox
Advances in NIR technology herald a new wave of interest in NIRS, particularly for Process Analytical Technology/Quality by Design (PAT/QbD) applications. This article considers some of the latest developments.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!