Spotlight on… Continuous Manufacturing
Posted: 23 October 2018 | European Pharmaceutical Review | No comments yet
Welcome to European Pharmaceutical Review’s Spotlight on Continuous Manufacturing.
In this special section:
We highlight how some of the key suppliers to the pharmaceutical sector are collaborating on a number of industry projects that are helping to facilitate the uptake of CM technology in the drug production sector.
Roundtable on Continuous Manufacturing:
We have brought together six of the industry’s leading experts to discuss on how the contribution of continuous manufacturing technology is shaping the pharmaceutical sector and explain what factors are driving that change.
Taking part in this Roundtable are:
- Dennis Powers, Vice President of Business Development & Sales Engineering, G-CON Manufacturing, Inc.
- Richard Steiner, Business Development Manager for continuous, oral solid dosage (OSD) systems, GEA
- Marco Bellentani, Product Manager for Containment and Innovative Solutions, MG2
- David Lovett, Co-founded and Managing Director of Perceptive Engineering Ltd
- Massimo Bresciani, R&D Executive Director, Business Development and Scientific Operation, RCPE
- Jan Verelst, Global Business Development Manager for SIPAT, Siemens
GEA; Siemens; G-COM; MG2; Perceptive Engineering Ltd; RCPE
This supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
David Lovett, Dennis Powers, Jan Verelst, Marco Bellentani, Massimo Bresciani, Richard Steiner