Rapid Methods supplement 2011
In this Rapid Methods supplement: A regulators view; Nucleic acid and gene amplification-based technologies; Challenges and strategies for application in the pharmaceutical industry…
- A regulators view
Bryan S. Riley, Senior Review Microbiologist, Office of Pharmaceutical Science, FDA – CDER
- Microbiology series: Nucleic acid and gene amplification-based technologies
Michael J. Miller, President, Microbiology Consultants, LLC
- Challenges and strategies for application in the pharmaceutical industry
Youwen Pan, Technology Resources / Sterility Assurance, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
This Rapid Methods supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!