European Pharmaceutical Review Issue 4 2019
Posted: 28 August 2019 | European Pharmaceutical Review | 1 comment
This issue includes an investigation into the potential for continuous production lines in biopharma, information on new guidance released by China on their regulatory processes and an assessment of the FMD to improve the drug supply chain. Also within the issue are articles on nanomedicine development, monoclonal antibodies and pharmaceutical imaging.
Included in this issue:
- REGULATORY INSIGHT
China and the evolving regulatory landscape
Megha Baruah, Freyr
- FORMULATION, DEVELOPMENT & DELIVERY
Hitting the target – refining anticancer nanomedicine development
Mahfoozur Rahman, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture and Sarwar Beg, Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University)
- BIOPROCESSING & BIOPRODUCTION
On the edge of glory: how close are we to fully automated continuous biopharma production?
Loe Cameron, Pall Corporation
- MANUFACTURING, PACKAGING & LOGISTICS
How tablet formulation can impact production
Rob Blanchard, I Holland
- QA/QC & ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES ICH
Q10 knowledge management
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here