+44 (0) 1506 425 300
Edinburgh Instruments is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of state of the art luminescence based products for over 40 years. During this time a worldwide reputation for quality and innovation has been established. We have worked with many of the world’s leading Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic and Biotechnology organisations; leading Universities and Government organisations.
We primarily design and manufacture bespoke spectroscopic systems for measuring:
- Steady State Fluorescence
- Fluorescence Lifetime
- Phosphorescence Lifetime
- Transient Absorption
All of our systems can be customised to meet the most demanding customer requirements.
Our fully integrated, purpose built spectrofluorometer, the FS5 is built to the highest standards, with sensitivity, speed of acquisition, ease of use and flexibility as the focus.
The FS5 provides everything users have come to expect from Edinburgh Instruments. The FS5 sets the new benchmark for a mid-price range spectrofluorometer for the global analytical and research market with the added option of easy upgrade using interchangeable and “intelligent” sample Measurement Modules for a broad range of applications.
FLS980 Fluorescence Spectrometer
FLS980 – Fluorescence Spectrometer is a complete luminescence laboratory in one instrument.
Using a modular approach, the system can be configured with multiple sources and
detectors to meet a wide range of demanding research applications.
- Modular design – enables flexibility, customisation for measurement needs and ease of future upgrades
- Unrivalled spectral coverage from the deep UV to the mid?IR range up to 5500 nm – allows the widest possible range of samples to be measured
- Highest Sensitivity (>25,000:1) –Industry leading sensitivity, allows detection of very weak fluorescence signals
- High performance triple grating monochromators with integrated filter wheels – high stray-light rejection allows more accurate results for highly scattering or weakly emitting samples
For more information please click here https://www.edinst.com/products/fls-980-fluorescence-spectrometer/