Improve ultrapure water system performance and uptime with ozone
Securing water quality in pharmaceutical manufacturing operations is essential to protecting product quality. One tool that continuously protects water loops is ozone technology.
This webinar is designed to help companies understand the application and benefit of ozone technology in ultrapure water systems and how ozone solutions can improve water system performance, uptime and product quality in pharmaceutical manufacturing applications.
In an increasingly regulated and competitive business environment, ozone technology solutions help your company to continuously protect ultrapure water production processes and achieve compliance goals.
Ozone technology is a widely accepted and recognised method for disinfection of ultrapure water for pharmaceutical processing applications as well as semiconductor, cosmetics and personal care product manufacturing. Ozone has been proven as a reliable technique for disinfection and sanitation applications where minimum downtime to remove bio-burden is required.
The goal of this webinar is to familiarise companies with the applications and benefits of ozone technology in ultrapure water systems and Ozonia Membrel® electrolytic technology – SUEZ’s ozone product that produces ozone directly from water instead of gaseous air or oxygen.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How ozone solutions improve water system performance, uptime and quality in pharmaceutical manufacturing applications.
- Introduction to ozone technology in pure water, ultrapure water, and water for injection (WFI) applications.
- How ozone solutions provide continuous protection of water and product quality due to the unique power of ozone oxidation.
- Best practices for ozone technology design and integration in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Benefits of electrolytic ozone technology for pharmaceutical applications, which produces ozone directly from pure water.
- Water loop sanitation using ozone technology.
Barbara Schilling, Senior Sales Manager, SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
Barbara received her BS in Civil Engineering from New Jersey Institute of Technology and is currently the Senior Sales Manager at SUEZ. She has over 30 years of experience in the design and implementation of treatment processes for high purity, process water, and wastewater systems.
Joseph Manfredi , President and CEO, GMP Systems
Mr. Manfredi is CEO of GMP Systems, Inc. He is globally recognised for expertise in pharmaceutical processing with over 40 years of experience in system design, fabrication, installation, and providing consulting services for most of the world’s major pharmaceutical manufacturers.