Application note: Biologic drug identification at fill and finish
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers must ensure the quality of materials – from incoming raw material through finished product.
The Thermo Scientific™ TruScan™ RM handheld Raman analyser delivers reliable material identity verification through sealed packaging in seconds, right at the point-of-need. With the optional Thermo Scientific TruTools™ embedded chemometrics package, users can build advanced, customised qualitative and quantitative methods for complex material analysis problems.
The rapid increase in demand for biopharmaceuticals presents manufacturers with unique challenges to ensure quality and regulatory compliance while maintaining supply and production capacity.
Related content from this organisation
- Improve efficiency and return on investment by adopting molecular spectroscopy techniques in pharma manufacturing
- Microbial air sampler market to value $545mn by 2028
- Whitepaper: Drug repurposing trends and strategic approaches for shortening timelines
- Implementing the FAIR data principles is now a critical endeavour
- The role of digital transformation in achieving Pharma 4.0