Application note: Biologic drug identification at fill and finish
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers must ensure the quality of materials – from incoming raw material through finished product.
The Thermo Scientific™ TruScan™ RM handheld Raman analyser delivers reliable material identity verification through sealed packaging in seconds, right at the point-of-need. With the optional Thermo Scientific TruTools™ embedded chemometrics package, users can build advanced, customised qualitative and quantitative methods for complex material analysis problems.
The rapid increase in demand for biopharmaceuticals presents manufacturers with unique challenges to ensure quality and regulatory compliance while maintaining supply and production capacity.
Related content from this organisation
- Thermo Fisher to acquire PPD for over $17 billion
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- How data integrity is your first step toward a Pharma 4.0 strategy
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- ebook: Spectroscopy and materials characterisation applications for pharmaceutical analysis