Application note: Biologic drug identification at fill and finish
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers must ensure the quality of materials – from incoming raw material through finished product.
The Thermo Scientific™ TruScan™ RM handheld Raman analyser delivers reliable material identity verification through sealed packaging in seconds, right at the point-of-need. With the optional Thermo Scientific TruTools™ embedded chemometrics package, users can build advanced, customised qualitative and quantitative methods for complex material analysis problems.
The rapid increase in demand for biopharmaceuticals presents manufacturers with unique challenges to ensure quality and regulatory compliance while maintaining supply and production capacity.
Related content from this organisation
- The opportunities for CDMOs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to acquire QIAGEN for $11.5bn
- Application note: Biologic drug identification at fill and finish
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2019
- Increased raw material verification capabilities with portable Raman and XRF instruments