Whitepaper: What our remediation projects are saying about the industry
Based on a study of the pharma industry’s remediation projects, this white paper from NSF looks at the key issues behind GMP non-conformance. It also includes questions to ask yourself when making changes to your processes and systems.
“A study on the pharma industry’s GMPremediation projects reveals a lot about usand our inability to focus only on what is trulyvaluable,” says John Johnson.
NSF International’s pharma team is in a unique position since we are regularly and intimately involved in a range of GMP remediation projects across the world and across all dosage forms. When a system or process fails to provide sufficient levels of quality assurance or inadequately maintains compliance to cGMP, the best case scenario is that your quality system identifies the issue and escalates it to the right people, and those people study the problem and apply the right resources to fix it now and for the future.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Streamlining pharma operations in the wake of COVID-19
- On-demand webinar: An update on remote and virtual auditing
- Whitepaper: Effective and fast approval of incident investigation reports
- On-demand webinar: Outsourcing selected areas of the quality system
- Whitepaper: Management of change under pressure and how to communicate with regulators in challenging times