Application note: Influence of environmental sample pre-storage
The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space and may be pre-stored.
Culture media sampling is generally carried out in cleanrooms and then transferred to an outside lab space for incubation and evaluation of the results. The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space. Therefore, the samples may be pre-stored until the official incubation is started. This application note investigates the influence of different interim storage conditions.
Related content from this organisation
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality
- Improved outcome for prostate cancer patients in Phase III PROpel trial
- Testing non-inferiority for accuracy of quantitative microbiological methods
- QA/QC Microbiology/RMM In-Depth Focus 2022