Application note: Influence of environmental sample pre-storage
The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space and may be pre-stored.
Culture media sampling is generally carried out in cleanrooms and then transferred to an outside lab space for incubation and evaluation of the results. The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space. Therefore, the samples may be pre-stored until the official incubation is started. This application note investigates the influence of different interim storage conditions.
Related content from this organisation
- NICE recommends avelumab and axitinib to treat renal cell carcinoma
- Resource library: Connect your lab! Seamless digital connections for assured data integrity
- On-demand webinar: Key challenges to select media for media fill tests
- Q&A: Strengthen your pharma analysis and QC expertise
- Radical innovation occurs when pharma looks outside its own world