Application note: Influence of environmental sample pre-storage
The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space and may be pre-stored.
Culture media sampling is generally carried out in cleanrooms and then transferred to an outside lab space for incubation and evaluation of the results. The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space. Therefore, the samples may be pre-stored until the official incubation is started. This application note investigates the influence of different interim storage conditions.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Extractables profiles for chromatography resins
- On-demand webinar: BioPhorum raw materials risk assessments
- $65 million expansion to HPAPI manufacturing facility
- Biopharma pledges to uphold scientific integrity in COVID-19 vaccine development
- MHRA issues positive opinion to avelumab for Early Access to Medicines Scheme