Application note: Influence of environmental sample pre-storage
The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space and may be pre-stored.
Culture media sampling is generally carried out in cleanrooms and then transferred to an outside lab space for incubation and evaluation of the results. The manufacturing process does not always allow for immediate transfer of samples to the incubator space. Therefore, the samples may be pre-stored until the official incubation is started. This application note investigates the influence of different interim storage conditions.
Related content from this organisation
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation