Studies: Detection of endotoxin and non-endotoxin pyrogens by MAT
Robust and sensitive, the PyroMAT® Monocyte Activation Test system is a non-animal based method for the detection of endotoxin and non-endotoxin pyrogens. Download our studies
Performing endotoxin testing? It is now time to stop animal-based test to anticipate the Health Authority requirements while ensuring the detection of a broad range of pyrogens.
Our PyroMAT® system is a Monocyte Activation Test that mimics the human immune reaction and detect both endotoxins and non-endotoxin pyrogens (NEPs). We provide ready-to-use kits based on a monocytic cell line.
Want to know more? Download our application notes, white papers, datasheets, watch our on-demand webinars…
Related content from this organisation
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality
- Improved outcome for prostate cancer patients in Phase III PROpel trial
- Testing non-inferiority for accuracy of quantitative microbiological methods
- QA/QC Microbiology/RMM In-Depth Focus 2022