Studies: Detection of endotoxin and non-endotoxin pyrogens by MAT
Robust and sensitive, the PyroMAT® Monocyte Activation Test system is a non-animal based method for the detection of endotoxin and non-endotoxin pyrogens. Download our studies
Performing endotoxin testing? It is now time to stop animal-based test to anticipate the Health Authority requirements while ensuring the detection of a broad range of pyrogens.
Our PyroMAT® system is a Monocyte Activation Test that mimics the human immune reaction and detect both endotoxins and non-endotoxin pyrogens (NEPs). We provide ready-to-use kits based on a monocytic cell line.
Want to know more? Download our application notes, white papers, datasheets, watch our on-demand webinars…
Related content from this organisation
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation
- Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
- Whitepaper: Neutralisers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines
- Building the UK’s domestic pharma manufacturing capability