Brochure: RP-HPLC columns for proteins and peptides
The Discovery® BIO wide pore reversed-phase HPLC columns and capillaries provide sensitive, stable, efficient and reproducible separations.
In proteomics and biopharmaceutical research there is a need to obtain as much information as possible on very limited sample amounts. The Discovery® BIO columns address this challenge, satisfying the need for efficiency, selectivity, LC/MS sensitivity, stability, scalability and reproducibility. They offer three phase chemistries (C18, C8, C5), a low-bleed feature, inert surface chemistry, as well as microbore and capillary dimensions ideal for proteomics and LC/MS applications.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Neutralizers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines
- Building the UK’s domestic pharma manufacturing capability
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- The big debate. Beyond the data and document distinction: how to transform life sciences experiences via improved information flow