Brochure: RP-HPLC columns for proteins and peptides
The Discovery® BIO wide pore reversed-phase HPLC columns and capillaries provide sensitive, stable, efficient and reproducible separations.
In proteomics and biopharmaceutical research there is a need to obtain as much information as possible on very limited sample amounts. The Discovery® BIO columns address this challenge, satisfying the need for efficiency, selectivity, LC/MS sensitivity, stability, scalability and reproducibility. They offer three phase chemistries (C18, C8, C5), a low-bleed feature, inert surface chemistry, as well as microbore and capillary dimensions ideal for proteomics and LC/MS applications.
Related content from this organisation
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality
- Improved outcome for prostate cancer patients in Phase III PROpel trial
- Testing non-inferiority for accuracy of quantitative microbiological methods
- QA/QC Microbiology/RMM In-Depth Focus 2022