Brochure: RP-HPLC columns for proteins and peptides
The Discovery® BIO wide pore reversed-phase HPLC columns and capillaries provide sensitive, stable, efficient and reproducible separations.
In proteomics and biopharmaceutical research there is a need to obtain as much information as possible on very limited sample amounts. The Discovery® BIO columns address this challenge, satisfying the need for efficiency, selectivity, LC/MS sensitivity, stability, scalability and reproducibility. They offer three phase chemistries (C18, C8, C5), a low-bleed feature, inert surface chemistry, as well as microbore and capillary dimensions ideal for proteomics and LC/MS applications.
Related content from this organisation
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation