Scientific briefing: Dissolution development Parvulet technology with oral tablets
Parvulet™ Technology is a patented oral dosage form capable of being dispensed to patients in tablet or powders, and converted into a semi-solid with water.
The final dosage is easily administered, as a soft food like texture, ideal for paediatric and geriatric populations. The Parvulet technology can be combined with our taste-masking and controlled release technologies, providing greater flexibility in advancing patient centric solutions.
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific briefing: Formulation-Monodisperse CR quetiapine microspheres
- Scientific briefing: Formulation of aqueous core poly (lactic acid) microcapsules
- Scientific briefing: Dissolution development Parvulet technology with oral tablets
- Video: Parvulet technology
- Article: Improved drug delivery with precision particle fabrication