Technical Sheet: Charles River Accugenix® MALDI-TOF enhancements for bacterial identifications enable improved root cause analysis
Posted: 30 October 2014 | Charles River
Library coverage is often a topic of discussion for microbiologists wanting to know what the impact or relevancy of the Charles River Accugenix® library databases is on the identification of environmental, EM or industrial microorganisms.
As a contract laboratory service provider offering both sequencing (AccuGENX-ID®) and MALDI-TOF-based identifications (AccuPRO-ID® and the Axcess™ system), Charles River has the ability to compare reference libraries based on the microorganisms that we identify and analyze the reportable rates…
This Technical Sheet is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Quality control solutions that fuel confident decisions
- Guide to Outsourcing
- Expert View: Annex 1 updates: The impact of microbial ID strategy on cleanroom qualifications for pharma manufacturers
- Expert View: Data integrity in the QC micro laboratory
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Environmental Monitoring