Whitepaper: How an integrated development platform can meet the needs of both analytical development and QC teams
This whitepaper explains how an Integrated Development Platform can meet the needs of both analytical development and QC…
Analytical Development and QC teams are continually challenged to deliver results faster. However, in the absence of a modern informatics infrastructure, analytical teams can only manage their workload reactively and deal with problems retrospectively, which results in reduced agility and capacity. However, any initiative to address these problems by ‘going electronic’ needs to go further than simply replacing paper notebooks.
The development of a novel therapeutic requires tens of discrete and diverse analytical tests, both during processing and on the final material. Making effective development decisions relies on receiving timely results, but this is severely constrained when the communication between process and analytical testing teams is based on exchanging files via email.
A modern Integrated Development Platform will include built-in requesting capabilities, which provide laboratory managers with early insight into the workload coming their way so they can make more informed scheduling decisions. This results in better utilization of resources, not just people but also to reduce waste of costly materials and ensure expensive instruments are not sitting idle.
Analysts also receive far richer information about the samples they receive than is possible using typical requesting systems.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Uncover the potential of your lab – discover how digital transformation can be so much more than just insights
- Biopharma Processing & Development In-Depth Focus 2019
- The data challenges of research & development and collaboration
- Biopharma, Processing & Development In-Depth Focus 2018
- Application Note: Transforming your bioanalysis operations