Scientific Poster: Development of cGMP-Ready purification process for advenovirus purification
Large-scale downstream processing of viruses for clinical applications poses challenges different from those for many other biotherapeutics…
These challenges mostly arise from the size and complexity of the virus. Here we present purification results of a cGMP-ready process developed for a recombinant adenovirus. The two-step column process results in an adenovirus preparation with high yield and very low host cell protein (HCP) and DNA contamination, comparable to clinical grade products. This process is readily scalable, simple, rapid, and efficient and is thus well-suited for the production of clinical grade viral vectors.
The rest of this Scientific Poster is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2018
- Scientific Poster: Development of cGMP-Ready purification process for advenovirus purification
- Separations & Purifications In-Depth Focus 2018
- Whitepaper: Development of an Efficient Manufacturing Process for Adenovirus
- Infoholics reports growth for polymerase chain reaction market
Analytical techniques, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, DNA, Downstream, Lab Automation, Lab Equipment, Manufacturing, Microbial Biological Manufacturing, Microbial Detection, Microbiology, QA/QC, Rapid Microbiological Methods (RMMs), Research & Development (R&D), RNA