Scientific poster: Nuvia aPrime 4A: a hydrophobic anion exchange resin for refined selectivity and recovery
The elimination of product and process related impurities is essential to the safety and efficacy of biopharmaceuticals.
To achieve this goal, multiple separation steps are often required at the expense of target yield. We have recently developed a new mixed-mode chromatography media, Nuvia aPrime 4A, with a positively charged hydrophobic functional ligand. The ligand density and hydrophobicity has been optimised to facilitate the selective and reversible binding of target molecules for maximal purity and recovery, while a broad range of impurities can be removed in a single chromatography step.
Related content from this organisation
- Transfection technologies market to value $1.5 billion by 2026
- Viral vector purification market expected to reach over $1 billion by 2028
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2019
- Scientific poster: Nuvia aPrime 4A: a hydrophobic anion exchange resin for refined selectivity and recovery
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2018