Application Note: The future of water is clear
Taking advantage of technology developed in recent years, MECO announces smartANALYTICS™ as a means of connecting its water purification machines and systems with big data analytics and in-house expertise.
While data acquisition and trending has been commonplace throughout the industry, MECO smartANALYTICS™ is designed to be predictive and supportive of clients’ needs for optimising the operation of their water system.
MECO smartANALYTICS™ enables substantial amounts of operating data to be continuously profiled against design data and other identical or similar systems in the field. Big data and profiling provide the ability to see minute changes or patterns more readily, and hence quickly provide information to customers such that they can optimise performance, avert unscheduled downtime and proactively engage resources as necessary.
“Predictive maintenance is better than reactive,” said George Gsell, MECO President. “If one considers the overall footprint of a water purification system, it can be quite involved. In addition to energy consumption and water recovery rates, there can be chemical consumptions, cleanings, and membrane life and filter disposals. With the information at hand, our team is able to share knowledge and best practices.”
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Cost review of water for injection systems
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2019
- Application Note: The future of water is clear
- The future of water is clear – MECO ushers in a more efficient and environmentally friendly future for water purification
- MECO Water Systems have been utilised by 11 category winners in 8 years in the ISPE’s Facility of the Year Awards