Scientific poster: High-speed analysis of pramipexole following the draft guidance of international harmonisation of pharmacopoeias
In recent years, ultra-high performance liquid chromatography (hereinafter, UHPLC) has been widely adopted in the pharmaceutical field to improve efficiency and productivity in analytical work.
Responding to these situations, General Chapter <621> CHROMATOGRAPHY in the 40th Edition of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and “Adjustment of chromatographic condition” in the 8th Edition of the European Pharmacopeia (EP) allow changes in high speed analysis conditions within a range that conforms to the system suitability test.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Impurity analysis in pharmaceutical products with the advanced photodiode array detector SPD-M40
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2020
- In silico techniques – a JPAG event
- Application note: Comprehensive cell culture profiling of iPS cells using LCMS Q-TOF – simultaneous analysis of SIM and Scan mode in a single run
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Environmental Monitoring