Scientific poster: High-speed analysis of pramipexole following the draft guidance of international harmonisation of pharmacopoeias
In recent years, ultra-high performance liquid chromatography (hereinafter, UHPLC) has been widely adopted in the pharmaceutical field to improve efficiency and productivity in analytical work.
Responding to these situations, General Chapter <621> CHROMATOGRAPHY in the 40th Edition of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and “Adjustment of chromatographic condition” in the 8th Edition of the European Pharmacopeia (EP) allow changes in high speed analysis conditions within a range that conforms to the system suitability test.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Software that makes data integrity compliance visible
- Application Notes Supplement 2021
- Application note: Synthesis confirmation for nucleic acid medicines – rapid sequence confirmation using a MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2020
- Application note: Impurity analysis in pharmaceutical products with the advanced photodiode array detector SPD-M40