Whitepaper: Implications of the EU Biocidal Products Regulation 528/2012 for cleanroom disinfectants
Biocidal products manufactured in or imported into the EU or European Economic Area must be authorised for compliance with the requirements of the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) and any relevant national legislation before being placed on the market.
BIOCIDAL products have been regulated in the European Union (EU) by the EU Biocidal Product Regulation 528/2012 (BPR) since 1 September 2013. The aim of BPR is to improve the consistency of the biocidal products available in the EU and ensure a high level of protection for humans and the environment via a two‑stage process of active substance approval followed by biocidal product authorisation.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: EU GMP Draft Annex 1: Potential impact on cleaning and disinfection
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Microbiology and Chromatography
- Whitepaper: Implications of the EU Biocidal Products Regulation 528/2012 for cleanroom disinfectants
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2019
- Microbiology In-Depth Focus 2018