Whitepaper: EU GMP Draft Annex 1: Potential impact on cleaning and disinfection
CLEANING AND microbial contamination control are critical focus areas in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Robust cleaning and disinfection programmes are needed to meet the required cleanroom microbial grades, prevent cross contamination and subsequent microbial contamination of products. Incidents of contaminated product entering the supply chain have occurred in the last eight years with devastating consequences in the UK, USE, France, Italy and South Africa.
The manufacture of both human and veterinary medicines in the EU is governed by EudraLex Vol 4 Good Manufacturing Practice – “The rules governing medicinal products in the European Union”. Each country in Europe adopts this legislation into their own country’s specific legislation.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Going green in the cleanroom
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2020
- Whitepaper: EU GMP Draft Annex 1: Potential impact on cleaning and disinfection
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Microbiology and Chromatography
- Whitepaper: Implications of the EU Biocidal Products Regulation 528/2012 for cleanroom disinfectants