Article: Tips & tricks: sensitivity gains in LC-MS
The prerequisite of any highly sensitive analysis via HPLC-MS (high performance liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry) is the use of ultrapure solvents and reagents and careful handling of all associated materials, consumables, and systems.
This prevents any contamination throughout the entire sample handling process from preparation to MS detection, and improves sensitivity.
In the following sections, various measures and options for maximized LC-MS sensitivity and low limit of detection (LOD) are shown. Each and every tip avoids contaminations causing signal suppression, adduct formation, elevated background noise and increased spectrum complexity.
Please read and download the full Article below:Tips Tricks- Sensitivity Gains in LC-MS
Related content from this organisation
- DRC rejects clinical trial for experimental Ebola vaccine
- Suspected counterfeit vaccines seized in Hong Kong
- Judge overrules Trump effort to advertise drug prices
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Efficiency in the Pharma Analytical Workflow through Standards and Reference Materials
- Article: Tips & tricks: sensitivity gains in LC-MS