Article: Tips & tricks: sensitivity gains in LC-MS
The prerequisite of any highly sensitive analysis via HPLC-MS (high performance liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry) is the use of ultrapure solvents and reagents and careful handling of all associated materials, consumables, and systems.
This prevents any contamination throughout the entire sample handling process from preparation to MS detection, and improves sensitivity.
In the following sections, various measures and options for maximized LC-MS sensitivity and low limit of detection (LOD) are shown. Each and every tip avoids contaminations causing signal suppression, adduct formation, elevated background noise and increased spectrum complexity.
Please read and download the full Article below:Tips Tricks- Sensitivity Gains in LC-MS
Related content from this organisation
- Quantifying proteins en masse using coulometric mass spectrometry
- Merck to support development of Orna’s circular RNA (oRNA) therapies
- Formulation development outsourcing market to be worth over $60bn by 2030
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality