Application note: Lasair III® – Aerosol Particle Counter Models
The Lasair III Particle Counter sets the standard for portable aerosol particle counters, and fully meets the requirements of ISO 14644-1 (including the new 2015 revision) and ISO 21501-4.
The Lasair III Particle Counter is available in three different flow rate configurations (1 CFM, 50 LPM and 100 LPM) to meet a variety of cleanroom applications. It can be used for routine remote and mobile cleanroom monitoring. Interactive software steps the user through the ISO 14644-1 (including the latest 2015 revision), EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP, and FS 209E room certification process.
Related content from this organisation
- Active air sampler market to value $130.7 million by 2026
- On-demand webinar: Understanding and Applying USP 797
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Productivity by Leveraging Single Use Technology
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- On-demand webinar: Complying with USP 729, 788-1788 Regulatory Requirements