Application note: MiniCapt – Portable Mircobial Sampler
The MiniCapt Portable Microbial Sampler enables collection of biocontamination samples throughout cleanrooms and clean air facilities.
The slits in the BioCapt™ Impactor Head are precision cut to ensure laminar flow, thus maximizing collection efficiencies for viable particles of interest in accordance with ISO 14698-1. Biological efficiency is guaranteed by ensuring optimal impaction velocity, also giving statistical control over false positive results.
Sampling intervals are completely customizable by the user to start and stop multiple times per run so the entire process can be monitored. The fully autoclavable BioCapt Impactor Head, highly sanitizable sampler case, and HEPA filtered outlet air ensure that the MiniCapt Portable Microbial Sampler does not contaminate the cleanroom environment.
Related content from this organisation
- Active air sampler market to value $130.7 million by 2026
- On-demand webinar: Understanding and Applying USP 797
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Productivity by Leveraging Single Use Technology
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- On-demand webinar: Complying with USP 729, 788-1788 Regulatory Requirements