Issue #6 2016 – Digital version
Read the free-to-view digital version of the latest issue of European Pharmaceutical Review…
- SHOW PREVIEW: Pittcon 2017
- ONCOLOGY: The prospects of medicinal plants in the treatment of breast cancer
Osuntokun Oludare Temitope and Ogunleye Adewale Joseph, Adekunle Ajasin University
- WEBINAR REVIEW: Use of MicroNIR to optimise fluid bed drying and reduce waste at tablet compression
In association with Viavi Solutions
- RAMAN IN-DEPTH FOCUS:
With articles by: Derya Cebeci- Maltaş, Portmera Research, Fırat Yerlikaya, Elixir Pharmaceutical Research and Development Corporation, Lynne S. Taylor and Dor Ben-Amotz, Purdue University; Manuel Bautista, Federico Tosini, Marcel Schneider and Stefan Steigmiller, Novartis Pharma AG; and Sulaf Assi, Bournmouth University.
- PAT SERIES: Quality by Design for generic products: opportunities and challenges: Part 1: Dosage form design considerations
Patrick Crowley, Callum Consultancy and Sean McCrossen, IEXA100 Consulting
- SPRAY DRYING: Spray drying – various challenges, one solution?
Nikki Whitfield, Quotient Clinical
- RMMs IN-DEPTH FOCUS:
With articles from Michael J. Miller, PhD, Microbiology Consultants, LLC and rapidmicromethods.com, E. R. van den Heuvel, PhD, Eindhoven University of Technology and David Roesti, PhD, Novartis Pharmaceuticals; and Jelena Novaković Jovanović, Belgrade University.
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: The changing dynamics of the life sciences landscape
Noel Gaule, Shire
- MICROBIOLOGY SERIES: The existence of life in extreme hostile environments
Mostafa Eissa, Hikma Pharmaceuticals
The digital version of Issue #6 2016 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!