RMMs In-Depth Focus
In this RMMs In-Depth Focus: the role of statistical analysis in validating rapid microbiological methods; considerations when using RMMs for use in pharmaceutical microbiology; & RMMs roundtable…
- The role of statistical analysis in validating rapid microbiological methods
Michael J. Miller, PhD, Microbiology Consultants, LLC and rapidmicromethods.com, E. R. van den Heuvel, PhD, Eindhoven University of Technology and David Roesti, PhD, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Considerations when choosing RMMs for use in pharmaceutical microbiology
Jelena Novaković Jovanović, Belgrade University
- RMMs Roundtable
With Jeremy Robertson, Sr Product Manager, Charles River Microbial Solutions and Dr Annett Kilic, Key Account Manager, Biopharm. Applications/Div. Diagnostics, Greiner Bio-One
This RMMs In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!