Issue #4 2017 – Digital Version
In this issue: Miniaturisation of freeze drying equipment, driving excellence in premises and equipment management, a guide to ingredients, and much more…
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: Outsourcing FM to drive excellence in premises and equipment management
Glen Maxwell, Quality and Compliance Manager, Engie International
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING: In-Depth Focus
- BIOPHARMACEUTICAL DEVELOPMENT & PROCESSING: In-Depth Focus
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING SMALL: Miniaturisation of freeze drying equipment
Margit and Henning Gieseler, GILYOS GmbH
- QA/QC: In-Depth Focus
- CURRENT TRENDS IN FREEZE DRYING
Yves Mayeresse, Director of Manufacturing, Science and Technology, GSK, Belgium.
- GUIDE TO INGREDIENTS
The digital version of Issue #4 2017 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!