Microbiology In-Depth Focus 2017
The European Pharmacopoeia chapter on methods for microbiological quality control was recently revised to include a number of significant changes. In this In-Depth Focus Michael Miller provides the first part of this two-part review and Kevin Williams discusses a paradigm change in biologics microbiological contaminant control.
- A comprehensive review of the revised European Pharmacopoeia chapter 5.1.6 (part one)
Michael J Miller, Microbiology Consultants and rapidmicromethods.com
- A data integrity approach to endotoxin testing
Robert Porzio, Product Manager for Endotoxin Detection, Lonza Walkersville Inc
- Conservation initiatives for an invaluable partner
John Dubczak, General Manager of Microbial Solutions Operations, Charles River
- A paradigm change in biologics microbiological contaminant control
Kevin L Williams, Hyglos GmbH
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!