Issue #1 2018 – Digital Version
In this issue: DNA microarray for detecting, identifying and determining antimicrobial-resistant bacteria; the advantages of single-use technology and a framework for an implementation strategy; risk management when designing chemical safety assessments for pharmaceutical packaging systems.
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: Redefining the FDA Agenda
Wayne Pines, APCO Worldwide
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Packaging
- MICROBIOLOGY: DNA microarrays and multidrug-resistant bacteria
Payam Behzadi, Islamic Azad University
- SINGLE USE: Strategy for the adoption of single-use technology
Tim Sandle, Bio Products Laboratory
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: NIR
- FORMULATION DEVELOPMENT & DELIVERY: Peptide and protein formulation
Helle Naver, Naver Consulting
- BIOPHARMACEUTICAL DEVELOPMENT & PROCESSING: The usefulness of a good Quality Target Product Profile
Scott Rudge, RMC Pharmaceutical Solutions
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Mass Spectrometry
- GUIDE TO… SERIES: Guide to Analytical Equipment
The digital version of Issue #1 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!