Issue 6, 2018
Posted: 17 December 2018 | European Pharmaceutical Review | 1 comment
In this issue: Navigating roadblocks to clinical success: decision-making from molecule to clinic, Raman spectroscopy for the qualitative analysis of falsified and substandard medicines, and an overview of risk assessments for elemental impurities: implementation of ICH Q3D guidelines.
In this issue:
- FOREWORD: Brexit and balance
Dave Elder, JPAG member and David P Elder Consultancy
- BIOPHARMA, PROCESSING & DEVELOPMENT: The data challenges of R&D and collaboration
Unjulie Bhanot, Solutions Consultant at IDBS
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: Clinically relevant dissolution specifications: selection and assessment using in vitro data
Juliet Symonds, Chun-Hang Tang and Kevin Lief, GlaxoSmithKline
- EXPERT VIEW: What ADC evolution means for manufacturing
Jyothi Swamy and Lisa McDermott, Merck KGaA
- FORMULATION, DEVELOPMENT & DELIVERY: Real-time PCR detection of Staphylococcus aureus in pharmaceutical products contaminated with mixed bacterial cultures
Luis Jimenez, Arianna Pinto, Stephanie Perez, Sibora Peca, and Lisa Pincus Biology and Horticulture Department, Bergen Community College, Paramus, New Jersey
- FREEZE DRYING: The obstacle to developing an optimum placebo formulation for pharmaceutical freeze drying
Henning Gieseler and Julia Kosan, GILYOS GmbH
- RAMAN: Recent developments of Raman spectroscopy for the qualitative analysis of falsified and substandard medicines
Laureen Coic, Pierre-Yves Sacre, Hermane Avohou, Riccardo Deidda, Charlotte De Bleye, Elodie Dumont, Roland Marini, Philippe Hubert and Eric Ziemons, University of Liege, Belgium
This Issue of European Pharmaceutical Review is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
I look forward to receiving the publication.