Genomics / Sequencing supplement 2011
In this Genomics / Sequencing supplement: NGS powers up drug discovery and healthcare; Impact of novel sequencing technology on transcriptome analysis; Making sense of nonesense (and missense): Bringing the results of recent genetic studies into the drug discovery laboratory…
- NGS powers up drug discovery and healthcare (Bhupinder Bhullar, Novartis Pharma AG)
- Impact of novel sequencing technology on transcriptome analysis (Wei Chen, Max Delbrück Center for Mollecular Medicine Berlin-Buch)
- Making sense of nonsense (and missense): Bringing the results of recent genetic studies into the drug discovery laboratory (Stephen A. Haney, Biological Profiling, Applied Quantitative Genotherapeutics, Pfizer Biotechnologies Unit)
- Show previews (Next Generation Sequencing Congress 2011, MipTec 2011)
This Genomics / Sequencing supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!