Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
Master your eData Life Cycle is the theme of the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy®, running online this year due to the pandemic.
The Paperless Lab Academy®, one of the best European lab informatics events in the industry, attracts every year more than 20 international solution and services providers from the industry. The event is organised by industry domain experts, independent advisors operating with consultancy practices throughout all Europe.
What is the aim of the Paperless Lab Academy®? Providing the ideal learning platform for those considering consolidating, integrating and simplifying their scientific data management systems.
‘Master your eData Life Cycle’ is the theme of the 8th edition, this year running online, due to the pandemic situation: a virtual edition rich in keynote speakers’ presentations, workshops, networking opportunities with attendees and sponsors through the event virtual platform.
Six good reasons to attend the 8th virtual edition of the Paperless Lab Academy®
Out of the many reasons to be there, we picked six: the six “must be” for this edition, for the first time virtual.
- Free registration for visitors: like every year, the organisation team welcomes attendees free of charge, prior registration via the Paperless Lab Academy® website to get access to the event platform.
- 3 days congress (April 27-29, 2021) with access to all sessions.
Plus, access to all recordings until 30 May 2021 for all registrees.
- 20+ exhibitors to interact live with: discover their solutions, find answers to your lab issues.
- 15 sponsored workshops from key solution providers within the industry: AgiLab, Lonza, Wega, Abbott, Binocs, DEXSTR, Dassault Systèmes Biovia, Eppendorf, Gilson, Inpharmatic, Labforward, LabWare, Merck, PerkinElmer Informatics and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Customer-based experiences presentations, for you to listen and learn from peers that are already undergoing digital projects for their corporate and lab processes.
The keynote speakers will talk you through their journey, highlighting the key drivers from their project experience and sharing their expertise about topics like FAIR principles, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Twin, Multi-site implementations, Lean management, digital data management, cloud, connectivity, integration & integrity and much more.
- Networking opportunities with speakers, sponsors, attendees, through the app chat and the social wall.
Paperless Lab Academy® online edition: easy access to valuable content
A new way of attending the event, this year: traveling to the conference venue has been replaced by simply going to your office, or to your home office. The congress centre has been replaced by an event platform, accessible via browser on your desktop and via mobile app; networking has become digital, quick and fast thanks to the chat integrated within the platform.
And the content of the event?
Like every year, the Paperless Lab Academy® provides attendees with valuable content of sponsors and speakers bringing to the event their latest offering and an immense amount of knowledge and experience from the field. This year, with a plus: the content is easily accessible anytime throughout the event. Are you interested in a specific session, but do not have the chance to attend? Are you interested in two workshops running simultaneously? No worries! All sessions are registered and accessible till the end of May!
This means you can build your own agenda!
Spot the sessions of your interest, mark them in the virtual platform of the event, sit back, relax and enjoy the content! You can also receive reminders from the app in your smartphone, in order to make sure you are not missing your favourite slot!
So many good reasons to attend, and no reason at all to hesitate! Discover the program and subscribe for free to the virtual edition of the Paperless Lab Academy – we are looking forward to welcoming you on the 27, 28 and 29 April!