BioPharm America™ global partnering event gives attending companies direct contact with biotech innovation, pharma executives and funding sources
This month, 800+ life science leaders will gather in Boston for the tenth annual BioPharm America™ life science partnering event, September 26–27 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel…
The event is part of Biotech Week Boston, a festival that gives delegates additional networking opportunities with 4,500+ life science industry influencers participating in 8+ Boston-based events hosted by KNect365 and partners, September 25–28.
The event will bring the most innovative biotech companies together with executives from pharma and finance to launch drug discovery partnerships. The unique forum provides the infrastructure for deal-making via one-to-one partnering meetings facilitated by partneringONE®.
An expanded biotech startup program is designed to provide access to the top-tier venture capitalists, pharma and private equity investors at the event in search of innovation partners. As well, the event concurrently features the Inaugural Charles River World Congress on Animal Models in Drug Discovery & Development to provide a platform for academic researchers, that includes keynotes and breakout sessions focused on the major driving trends in reverse translational medicine.
The BioPharm America program features trending topics headlined by global life science executives. Highlights include:
- “What’s the next big thing on investors’ wish list?” with speakers from MPM Capital; Medicxi; Novo Ventures; and PureTech Health.
- “Alternative financing and venture philanthropy” with speakers from Foley Hoag LLP; Michael J Fox Foundation; Landmark Capital and Family Office; National Cancer Institute; and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- “It takes two: Advancing innovation through academic-industry partnerships” with speakers from Hogan Lovells and Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures.
- “Beyond IO: A future free from silos” with speakers from ClearView Healthcare Partners; Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc.; Mass General Hospital Research Institute; and Nanobiotix USA.
- “What’s the next big thing on pharma’s wish list?” with speakers from Astellas; Bayer; Merck; Novo Nordisk; STAT News; and more.
Partnering opened August 15. Register online on the BioPharm America event web page.